March 13, 2013 Leave a comment
To make your life even easier, Hoopdog is pleased to announce a new Guardian feature! This feature allows parents to manage their child’s player profile. If you are new to Hoopdog this option is available on sign up.
If you and your children already have Hoopdog accounts you can make yourself a guardian by:
1. Log into Hoopdog.com as yourself.
2. In the upper right corner of the screen is a little white triangle, click on it and select Settings.
3. Under User Roles click on “Click here to create a guardian account”.
4. A pop up box will come up with “Would you like to create a guardian account with a new player or manage an existing Hoopdog account?” Click on Manage.
5. Enter the email and password your child is using for his/her Hoopdog account. This will convert your role from “Fan” to “Guardian” and you can manage your child’s profile. This will revoke the player’s access to the account, so if they wish to log in, it will now be under the guardian’s email and password. Clicking on that white triangle will allow you the option to use Hoopdog as either yourself or your little one.
If you don’t already have a Hoopdog account of your own, follow the same steps but log in as your child and select create guardian account.
You can still add any additional guardians that would like to receive notifications by going to the child’s profile and clicking on Update Profile then Team’s Communications, just like before.
If you have any questions or need assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (518) 435-1089. For those of you who have given us feedback and made suggestions on ways we can improve the site, thank you! We want to make your Hoopdog experience easy and fun, so let us know what more we can do to improve!